Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

5 YEARS OF FREE GROCERIES AT COOLSAVINGS.COM


300250-0410-PrpSweepIC.jpg


I just signed up for a great sweepstakes running on coolsavings.com! 5 years of free groceries. I know it sounds too good to be true, but it's really a $50,000 sweepstakes. They figure we couponers spend $10,000 a year on groceries??? That's $833 per month, $208 per week. Ha!!! Got them fooled! Even for a family of 5, 3 of whom are teenagers, we spend NO WHERE NEAR $200 a week! I also include pet food (for 2 dogs and 3 cats) and paper and cleaning products in my grocery budget. How about you?

Someone has to win, right? Might as well be me, or you!

Coolsavings.com is a reputable Web site. They are one of the first ones I signed up with when I began couponing. Just be sure to click "NO" on all of the offers immediately following signup and skip to the end if you're not interested. So, sign up at coolsavings.com to Win Free Groceries For Five Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails