Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

HOT Printable Coupon from Red Gold!!!




Red Gold just emailed me a link to this coupon for $1.00 off 3 cans.  I was able to print twice.  AND if you click "view more special offers" after the second one prints, you can also print 2 more coupons for 75 cents off 3 cans!  Use zip code 64081 if you don't see the offer on your screen.  The coupons I printed today have an expiration date of 3/14/2010.

In the email I received was a "recipe" for my favorite Big Game dip using Red Gold diced tomatoes with green chiles instead of RoTel.  I didn't even know Red Gold MADE diced tomatoes with green chiles!  Did you?

I don't know of any good sales on Red Gold tomatoes right now.  If you do, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails