Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vistaprint: 100 Mommy Cards for $1.99!!!


100 Mommy Contact Cards for $1.99


I LOVE Vistaprint!  They printed my wedding invitations a few years ago and I was truly impressed!  I am still using the matching notecards I ordered with the invites.

I just received an email with this great offer for "Mommy Cards".  They're simply business cards you can customize with your own contact info.  There are some great designs I haven't seen before!  Use them to:

  • Promote your blog
  • Promote your etsy store
  • Give to teachers
  • Swap with other parents on the soccer team
Right now, you can get 100 Mommy Contact Cards for $1.99.!!!  I'm ordering some to match my notecards!!!


Special Offer for New Customers: Save 50% Off Your First Order at Vistaprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails